Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Hem

A Hem! A Hem!

Haha! This is a unique and special code that me and my friends are using right now. It can represents a lot meaning, at least that's what I thought. But the most important thing is It replaced the long-winded ' What are you doing there?' or 'Please stop what you're doing there'. And of course now, It had replaced our usual 'Hi!' and 'Bye!' between me and my friends.

I will no mention the origin of this 'A Hem!'. For those who don't know how or why It was created, all I can say is, It 'process' involved with a lot of 'A Hem!'.

Well, That's all for my first blog. Arrivederci!

A Hem! A Hem!

2 comments:

  1. my god my god.. your blog's name also call ah hem ah hem .. even ur blog email..sweat la.. AH hem! ah hem! mr heng~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaa heeemmm !!!! haa~~ chiiuuu!@#@$#@

    ReplyDelete