Saturday, March 27, 2010

From Paris, with love?



Paris, the city of love (not for me, cause she is not with me).

Went to France last 2 weeks, for study trip (or more like a vacation). Never been so far away from home, alone or with friends, it's a new and exciting experience for me.

Stepped out from Charles de Gaulle, chilling wind landed on my face, the first thought was to share this moment with you. I sms-ed you, but took you longer to reply that message (at least you replied, I kept telling me that). Though it's only days, but it felt like weeks that we didn't talk ( I know I'm thinking rubbish again).

Being in France made me missing you even more, you knew or you might not, but I really do wish that you were here with me.

How I wish time can go back;
How I wish you did not made that decision;
How I wish I could help you share your problem;
How I wish I could be there for you when you need me...



Sun sets today, a new day begin tomorrow. Without you, it's just another simple day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment