Sunday, May 23, 2010

Good Deed

Today, I've returned the lost phone to its owner~~

It all started from yesterday. When we found the lost phone in the shuttle bus in Taman Pertanian Malaysia. I called to the 1st number on the 'call out' list. The person was the phone owner's mom. She said she will try to contact her daughter friends but she had no idea who she went out with. So she ask me to bring back home and her daughter will come and collect her phone.

So basically today I just wait at home and wait for the phone owner to contact me to collect back her phone. Too bad she have to come all the way from Shah Alam to Cheras Maluri to claim her phone.

It's amazing how you will feel when you did a good deed. I feel quite happy for the lady for finding back her phone because I know how bad it felt if one's lost the phone.

What I did not expected was she actually bought me a cadbury chocolate as a token of appreciation =]

3 comments:

  1. if there has a function jz like facebook to 'like' or 'unlike' ur article.... for sure....i will vote ur article with a 'like'...XD

    ReplyDelete